Author of books and international keynote speaker.
IBM Industry Academy member and motivational speaker for digital innovation.
I am elective member of IBM Industry Academy, Watson Financial Services and represent IBM worldwide as Global Thought Leader to advise C-level of financial institutions and entrepreneurs, mentoring on business model transformation for digital banking. I am visiting professor on Fintech at European Business School, and formerly held senior roles in quantitative risk management and investment banking. I own a track record as startup entrepreneur, and I am author of bestselling literature that links finance, technology and regulation to guide industry leaders to achieve ROI with sustaining innovation out of today’s disrupted landscape.
– “MiFID2: Value-Generation for Investors” (RiskBooks, 2017)
– “FinTech Innovation: from Robo-Advisors to Goal Based Investing and Gamification” (Wiley, 2016)
– “Modern Portfolio Management: From Markowitz to Probabilistic Scenario Optimisation” (RiskBooks, 2015)
– “The FinTech Book” co-author (Wiley)
– “The WealthTech Book” co-author (Wiley)